First, here’s where I got the pattern and idea for my latest Pinterest Project.
Overall, this was a fun little project. It took about 2 hours from start to finish. Like usual the “magic circle” bit confounded me. I always mess up 2-3 times. Usually it’s because I think I remember how to do it and then I default to the one tutorial that always makes sense to me. After that the main problem was the tightness of some of the stitches. Once I got to round/row 8 that problem ceased to be. The other issue was when I SC around with Color C. I didn’t pay close enough attention to make sure that the two sides had the same number of stitches. This oversight led to the final product being a little lopsided. Once the apple went in that was unnoticeable.
One thing to consider, that I hadn’t when I started this, was the amount of ends that needed to be sewn in. I crocheted as many ends in as I could. I prefer this to sewing, personally. But that’s why there chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry, right. You can do things the way you want. 🙂
I think that I will declare this Pinterest Project a success.